Friday, October 25, 2013

TIS THE SEASON

  This looks to be a very busy season! Not to mention all of the goings on with the kids and family life, but business as well. I have just opened my store back up. I am really excited. I now have the website, ebay, craft fairs, and the store.
  I just love this time of year! I love the feel of the weather, the holidays, and just the family togetherness. I can't believe that Halloween is next Thursday. I guess me and my 3 sons will be carving pumpkins this weekend. I can't wait.
 I have been working on some new items for Christmas. I have done some glittering to my prim creatiions to give them that Christmas feel.
 Glittered Snowman $12.00
Prim Rudolph Reindeer $8.00
 Primitive Pear $15.00
  You can find all of these items on my website. Some of them are being auctioned on ebay. I will be having a Christmas Open House in November. I will post when the date will be. Also, the first Saturday in December I will be a vendor at the Holiday Arts and crafts Fair in Morehead, Ky. I hope you all can attend.
  Well I guess I better get back to creating, got a lot to do.


                                           Prim Blessings
                                             Alicia Minix

 

No comments:

Post a Comment